Re: [Chrysler300] 300B Steering wheel

Mick,
Contact Dennis Crooks at 858-271-7374, 13983 Humo Dr., Poway, CA 92064  He can do any steering wheel.  I have seen his 300 wheels (57, 58, 60) before at Barrett-Jackson and they are stunning.  He may not be the cheapest, but he is hands down the best.  He produces a quality product.  Thats my source.
Hope this helps,
Josh Mishler