Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 Silver Series Edition

Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 Silver Series Edition

Mac and All:
There was an anniversary in 1964, but it was Dodge's golden.  As I  recall,
they had a special "Anniversary Gold" paint color available.  Since  the first
Chrysler came along some 10 years later, Chrysler was only 40 years  old in
1964.  (That sounds so "young" now.)  No anniversary  associated with the 300
Silver Series Spring Special, that I am aware  of.  However, the 40th
anniversary being Ruby (So my wife informed me last  year!) how about all those Royal
Ruby red Chrysler 300s out there for  "Anniversary Specials"?
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 2/10/2009 8:40:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,