[Chrysler300] Re: 'short' long rams

Between Don Verity's post and my own, we all learned that Chrysler did not change the engineering of the short long rams one iota from the '60-62 version to the '63-64 version, because if you noticed, we both quote the same part numbers for both sets of years.   Had there been any change whatsoever, there would have been a new part number issued.   So despite the fact that the early set is water heated and the later set is exhaust heated, and they moved the location of the part number from the bottom of the arc of the ram to the top of the arc, there is no physical difference whatsoever.     Very interesting.

Wayne G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: