Re: [Chrysler300] F CV.

Johnnie and All:
There should be a "T" shaped plastic extrusion sewn to the front of the top
 well cover.  This slides into an aluminum extrusion that is screw attached
 to the plywood support for the rear seat backs.  Its crossection is an
elongated "squarish" "C" section that mates with the cover.  I do have some
pictures of this area on John Hertog's original F convert. should you  need
them.
Hope this helps.  300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 5/4/2009 6:32:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,