[Chrysler300] 1958 Chrysler 300-D Convertible For Sale

[Chrysler300] 1958 Chrysler 300-D Convertible For Sale

Hi Everyone,
It is with great sadness that I list my grandfathers '58 Chrysler 300-D convertible for sale.  It is needing a total restoration.  Restoration has been started and 90% of the sheet-metal work is completed on it, and practically everything is there to complete the restoration.  The car is supposed to be Raven Black, black convertible top, factory a/c, and would be a stunning car finished.  He has a complete factory replacement 300 motor with no numbers stamped on it.  For more information, pricing, and any miscellaneous questions, feel free to contact me off of the list server at Mister300D@xxxxxxxxx
Thank You,
Josh Mishler

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional