[Chrysler300] 300H Intake/Exhaust set up for sale.

[Chrysler300] 300H Intake/Exhaust set up for sale.

Hello to all 300 enthousiasts.
I have a 1962 300H intake set up that I no longer need. I had it in a 300 Sport 4-5 years ago but sold the car and no longer need the set up. It consists of: intake manifold, correct 2x4 carbs, linkage, air cleaners, and exhaust manifolds. Carbs were rebuilt and ran fine. I would prefer to sell the complete set up and not separate the parts at this time.
Anybody that would be interested in purchasing this set up can email me off list for details/pictures.
My email is: jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you!
300'ly
Jean-Yves in New Brunswick.