[Chrysler300] Re: THE COVE

HI MARK:
I EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR CRITIQUE OF THE COVE. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT  ALTERNATIVE
TO PIZZA HUT!
TOM
300S4EVER

In a message dated 5/8/2009 1:52:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MRS954
writes:

Tom,
The guys here at work are enthusiastically recommending "The  Cove" Fishery
& Grill, at 680 Millcross Road (we will drive past it on the  way from the
Eden to Central Park), Lancaster. They tell me their seafood is  the best in
the county. While their specialties are seafood and prime  rib, they also
have gourmet pizzas, steaks cooked to order and other  entrees, an extensive
dessert menu, and a full service bar. Maybe Cheryl &  I will check it out.

Mark Souders