[Chrysler300] Re:'57 300C Convert Upper Control Arm Bushings

[Chrysler300] Re:'57 300C Convert Upper Control Arm Bushings

There are just innumerable hobby sources for these bushings.  I think I would be questioning the knowledge of the shop if there is no one there who has the ability to contact their own suppliers to go up their chains to find suitable bushings as they should appear in their warehouse catalogs.  That said, all the places that advertise in Hemmings and similar such as Kanter Bros, Espo Springs and Things, Rare Parts,  Collector's Auto Supply, Dawson's, Andy Bernbaum, etc., etc. can help you at various prices and quality.

Wayne Graefen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: