From: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler Wagon Group <chryslerwagon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 27 May 2009 7:52 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Dash Pads

Have you all seen this newly offered dash pad?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320375511031&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

Do we know if they come in different colors?
Do we know if they have the proper grain look for 1962?
Anyone?
Anyone?
?
Matt Allyn