[Chrysler300] 300k literature package

This is for all the 300K fans out there.  I have a special literature
package available for sale.  The contents are as follows:  1964 Chrysler
Parts Catalog, 1964 Chrysler Service Manual, complete with factory
service update bulletins, 1964 Color & Upholstery salesman  book,
(showing all  paint colors and interior fabric/leather samples), 1964
salesman Facts Book, (showing all options, prices, model information),
these last two items are in a small loose leaf ring binder format. Last
is a N.A.D.A. official used car guide dated April 1964.  Everything is
in excellent condition, the service manual has worn covers.

Please contact me for your best offer for this complete package.

Jack Streamo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: