RE: [Chrysler300] 57 to 59 Chrysler sheet metal

RE: [Chrysler300] 57 to 59 Chrysler sheet metal

I can say from experience that Richie does excellent work.  He used to be very close by to me here in Massachusetts and I used him for work on a 55 C300 restoration and also on a 61 G coupe.

Unfortunately for me, he got tired of the winters around here and moved south.  I would recommend him based on past work that he has done for me.

John Nowosacki

978-681-2219

Network Analysis and Troubleshooting Solutions

www.agilent.com/find/nat <http://www.agilent.com/find/nat>

Signaling Analyzer

www.agilent.com/find/sart