  From: Daniel Selhorst
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:36 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Cooper Tires

  I agree with Jeff about Cooper Tires. Good tires, good price, American
  owned. My son is employed at Cooper and as far as I know they do not
  manufacture any tires for Coker. We have discussed Coker at times and if
  Cooper did make any collector car tires I would be working on a big discount
  for "ole dad". No such luck!

  On another subject posted recently. The warning about Johnny Rosen In
  Phoenix .Ulf is totally correct, this guy is a shyster from the word go. I
  am still waiting on an adjustment payment for some "Pit Free, Showroom
  Looking" vent frames that were not! This was over a year ago. When I
  e-mailed him after 6 months I received the most vulgar response you could
  imagine and that my request would go to the bottom of the pile just for
  having the nerve to ask. Just stay away from this crook.
  When he puts stuff on Ebay you will notice he insist that you call and not
  e-mail. This method leaves no record of what he told you. No mater what he
  may have, you don't need it bad enough to put up with this phony!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)