[Chrysler300] Meadowbrook Concours & IOLA car show

[Chrysler300] Meadowbrook Concours & IOLA car show

The great 2009 IOLA CAR SHOW (Wisconsin) is now in the history books.   This year attendees included several restored Mopar muscle cars and twenty six Mopar Fin beauties, with a new record of THREE 300-E's (two hardtops and one cvt.).   Wednesday/Thursday were a little light in attendance, but Friday/Saturday came back strong with a crowd of more than  50,000 people!   Considering that we brought fewer car's than last year, we were very pleased to see more than a dozen great Chrysler cars in attendance including a beautiful 1960 Plymouth CVT, 1959 DeSoto CVT. and several others that made first appearances to IOLA this year. Within the next several days, we will  post pictures of the Iola fin car area (known to visitors as "finland").  To see the cars, visit www.chryslermopar.com and click on the 2009 IOLA section.

Meadowbrook as mentioned by others is a wonderful show.   This year's theme is "1959" with likely every convertible manufactured that year in attendence.  We have been ask to bring our 300 E CVT. and 59 Mercury CVT.   The show is held on the grounds of the Meadowbrook Hall Estate (of Dodge fame) and is quite an event to see and attend.   The home which is open to tour is worth the trip all by itself, let alone a world class car show as a bonus.   We recommend that you make it if at all possible, you won't be disappointed.  Hope to see you at Meadowbrook 2009.

Bob Brown and George Collar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: