  From: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bluesport62
  Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] springs

  Hi Joe,

  I installed new Eaton springs several years ago on my H.

  They work great and "leveled out" the rear of my car.

  The Eaton springs are not exact copies of the originals but few will ever know the difference.

  Had I known at the time, I could have had the original springs re-tempered at a local shop for about the same cost.

  Doug Warrener

  Fair Oaks, CA

  300H