[Chrysler300] Don Garlits Mopar Meet

Hi All, On Nov. 7th & 8th one of the best all Mopar Meets in the world takes place at Don Garlits ranch in Ocala Fla. This meet is just TOPS for Mopar Fans. If any of you non-Florida residents can see your way down here you will enjoy a memorable day, get to see more Hemi's than anywhere else & see nearly every Mopar made !! We are hoping on Sat. Nov. 7th to have a strong 300 Letter car presence & sweep the field in the coveted Don Garlits autographed trophy's. Last year I & George Clineman took 1st & 2nd place in our class with our 300K's.It's a great time of year to visit Florida, many places to stay nearby, the show is in its 22 year & run very well. Don Garlits is available to all & a super host. I know your 300's would love some highway time & great weather, especially the converts. !! Go to Big Daddy's website or the Florida Mopar Association for details. Mac , Sanford, Fla.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)