From: "Dave Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael Reed" <mrreed@xxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:34:21 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] windshield wiper refill blades

I ran into the same problem on the way to Branson. Got a pair of refills
from O'Reillys and tried to make them work but had no luck. Even after I had
crimped the arms to accept the narrower blades they still flopped around in
the arm enough that the arm would nearly scratch the windshield so I took
them back.

Not only is the slotted metal blade holder, for lack of a better term, too
narrow but the blade did not seem to be as "tall" as the originals. O got to
wondering later that maybe the original blade holder might be substituted
for the newer narrow one but by this time the rain had pretty much cleared
out and wipers were not an isue.

Dave Schwandt