[Chrysler300] Re: Sihilling Plating

Tom
With Anobrite I noticed that my recent order was sent back from some
unknown address in the central part of Los Angeles and not from
Anobrite nor King of Trim.

Apparently, or so I am told, sihilling is still doing the polishing
but not the plating... Charles told me he sends it out to various
platers but did disclose the location. In any case, the quality of
what I got back was what I would expect from Tiajuana. What concerned
me mire than anything was Charles lack of rectifying the problem when
44 out of the 84 pieces were sent back to him... Our conversation
after their second return ending in a shouting match. I have also
advised my Swedish friends not to use him any longer.

George

Sent from my iPhone

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional