[Chrysler300] battery lead question?

I think this was discussed a while ago, but I not sure of answer now - which type of battery lead is better - one with lots of fine wires, or one of same diameter, with less, but bigger/thicker wires??!

Lead or cable I have has about 30 fairly thick copper wires, is about two-three times diam of most usual size used.

I know there are some real 'electrical expert' 300 members out there, so any help appreciated - the lead will need to be about 30 inches long, and is to crank about 450 cubes and around 500hp.  It also a mongel to fit, so I would rather do it right first time.

Christopher Australia, 25 inches rain in 24 hours/flooding, on northern mid Australian east Coast yesterday, while maybe a longest high temp Nov record ever, to be set here in mid south part of Australia by end of this coming week, grain harvest now well underway here, tipped to be 2nd biggest ever.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)