Re: [Chrysler300] when did limited slip differentials begin

Re: [Chrysler300] when did limited slip differentials begin

Owen is correct.  Per page F-21 of the dealer album description  updated on
January 3, 1957, the Optional Chassis and Engine package included  High
-speed camshaft, 10:1 compression ratio, limited slip differential, 2 1/2"  low
back pressure exhaust system, heavy duty clutch and drive shaft, manual
transmission, and manual steering.  This package is not recommended for  the
average 300C customer because of poor low end performance and rough  idle.

Jim Bartuska
Niles, Mich  w/COLD, Windy Snow Showers

In a message dated 12/9/2009 9:15:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,