From: Richard Barber <C300@xxxxxxx>
To: lettercars@xxxxxxx; spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] 55 CHRYSLER C-300 AT COPART

I read that as the fifth from the last of the C-300's.  Last one= 3N552725?
 have a record that Don Petty had 3N552716 at one time.  Any other 55's out
here with later VIN's?
Gil:  When was the last one shipped?
Merry Christmas, most C-300'ly,
ich Barber
rentwood, CA
955 Chrysler C-300 3N551198 (Shipped on St. Paddy's Day, 1955)