[Chrysler300] Thanks to John Lazenby

Good evening,

I want to put a special "Thank you" out to John and his beautiful wife, Christie. They were very generous to my son and I over the last couple of days.

On Jan. 1, they offered to chauffeur my now 7 year old son and myself in the Tour D' Orange. This is a driving tour of Orange County California which traverses the coast and canyons of SoCal. There were probably over 200 cars of all makes. Very cool way to spend New Years morning, even if I was a little fuzzy.

The next day, John did his normal best to promote the Chrysler 300 series by bringing his killer 300B to the Cars and Coffee event in Irvine, California. For those not familiar with this event, it should be on any car lovers list of things to do. It takes place at the intersection of the 5 and the 405 at what was previously the West Coast Ford Design Center. They REGULARLY have between 300 to 400 cars show up. This takes place every Saturday, there are no trophies or formalities. It starts at about 6:00 a.m. and it totally done by 10:00 a.m.. An awesome way to start the day. The turnout always brings something new. This week brought a bunch of Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and Shelby's. I have been there before when a Tucker was driven into the event!

Previously, I have been at this event when John has brought his 300C, F and now B. It is fun to watch people gather around his cars. Few seem to know what they are, he's doing his best to educate. I wish we could see more of this. After the event, he took My son and I for a ride in the B. Great car and a great time.

Thanks John!

P.S. It hurt coming back to 17F degrees tonight. The G probably will not be out promoting the Series anytime soon.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)