From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Arthur Lombardi
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:25 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] parts

Hi to all working on my 300 g it was a sa d case. One year has passed and
with a parts rust free car i have the body also must done. Looking for dome
for dash what color pant is the rams where do i get it right now is apple
red.. Looking for chrome out side of car that has been plated . I have the
the parts to make a convertible out of one of these cars if any one is needs
part or sell all if you want. art

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: