From: Charlie Valentine <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Burton Bouwkamp <northburt@xxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 9:39:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F "SPECIALS"

Hi Burt,
I also enjoyed reading the article.
Thanks for your part in making this happen.
I have a few questions that you may be able to answer. They have to do with running on the beach, sand.
Was the beach ( sand  ) prepared in any special way? How was the start of the time trial? From a dead stop?  How did you not keep from burying the rear wheels in the sand. Do you think that the speed results would have been higher on what I will say "better conditions", a macadam or concrete surface ?

Thanks for any information that you may share.
Happy 300'ing

Lion Charlie Valentine
300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible