  From: Gnspeedbird@xxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:01 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: KEN SMITH'S PASSING

  The Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. is saddened to announce the passing of Ken
  Smith at 2:00 p.m. December 10th, 2010. Ken passed away at this home in
  Sierra Vista,Arizona after a lengthy battle against ALS. As further details are
  forthcoming, we will keep all members updated,

  Bruce Toelle

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: