  From: Mark Souders
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:18 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Transmission shift points

  Hi guys,

  This weekend I'm working on my 300H getting it ready to drive to Myrtle Beach in March. I had a little transmission fluid leak so I replaced that little o-ring on the shift cable, and replaced the internal filter screen. While I have the pan off, I thought I'd ask how can I adjust my shift points. The car shifts too early. The 1-2 shift happens when I'm going about 7-10 MPH and the 2-3 shift happens at about 25 MPH. I haven't seen any coverage of the adjustment in the service manual, except the throttle linkage adjustment. I've checked this adjustment several time over the past 7 years, but that doesn't seem to change anything. My 64 300 shifts just right. As a matter of fact, when I put my foot into it, every shift snaps me back in the seat. I need my H to do the same thing.

  How do I make the adjustment? Can anyone give me some detailed instructions?

  Thanks,
  Mark Souders
  300H
  Mohrsville, PA