Re: [Chrysler300] nut-z-lube?

Hi Bill, Hope it's not too late to suggest that you have at least 12' walls built. Depending on the truss system you use, 12' walls will allow you to install a overhead style lift. (no floor plate to get in the way of jacks)
They are much cheaper than most of y'all think, mine cost $1850. delivered. Todays price:

$1,395 - AmericanProducts Model TP09A

They are American made and even cheaper now, go here:

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/2-Post-Lifts-s/1.htm.

They always have a sale, seems like. Pick out what you want and then click on the "special pricing" link.
I'm too old to be rolling around on the floor on a creeper, cussing because the wrench I have is the wrong size and I have to get out and up again....
I installed mine in a 10' sidewall 30X50 shop by using the lift as a structural member in the middle and cutting the center of the truss out.
I love it and am the envy of the good 'ole boys around me.
Ray