From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jm_dnld
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:54 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 on Ebay

Bob J. This is Jim D., the same Jim D who's name is in the email address
attached to the message I posted. Believe me I am not afraid to reveal who I
am, and I stand behind what I wrote. It seems you all get quite a joy
harassing and picking apart car after car listed for sale on Ebay. It is an
auction, and like any other auction it's buyer beware ! I simply am tired of
email after email of negative comments and belittling of others. And to be
fair.. Put yourself in the others shoe for a bit. Imagine listing your item
on Ebay and getting email after email from a ton of sarcastic experts. I
know I would have a hard time responding in a positive manner. If your not
interested in the car then who cares.. I know I do not.

JIM DELRAE

300E

IN SUNNY, HAPPY ARIZONA ;)

--- In Chrysler300@ <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,