Re: [Chrysler300] What a ride

Hi Mac and all:

Nice e-mail.  Congratulations with your Silver K.  I have to  agree with
you, i.e., "Owning a Letter Car is a bigger ride than  many would expect."  I
made a small sticker for my left rear  window.  It says, " Driving a 300F is
the most fun you can have without  taking your clothes off."  Each time I
park my F, I can hardly wait to  drive it again.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA
300F
1966 300 Vert.

In a message dated 3/21/2010 8:13:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,