Re: [Chrysler300] Dual master cylinder conversion

Re: [Chrysler300] Dual master cylinder conversion

An update on the previous info regarding the M36063 that I received---

Turns out on further inspection the box says Made in USA and the
manufacturing is by "R & B Inc." in PA.  The casting itself also says
Made in USA.

I'm sure Dorman buys parts from all over, but it looks like in this case
at least it's a good part for the need.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings: