From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Electric Fuel Pump
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 00:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

I may not have been born until 1968, but from my observations millions of 1950s/1960s and older cars drove billions of miles without an extra/added electric fuel pump. My feeling is your time/money would be better spent freshening the carbs every few years and making the chokes work properly.

Also, here's a question: if you have to crank your car extra times after storage, doesn't that actually build up some oil pressure before it fires? Maybe it's a good thing?