From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob kern
Sent: Monday, 28 June 2010 1:40 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; c300c@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Electric Fuel Pump

Hello 300'ly to all!
John Lazenby has a great auxilliary electric fuel pump at discounted price
for club members (I paid $39.95 a few years ago). I mounted it to the frame
just forward of the passenger side rear wheel opening on a rubber insulating
pad with a fabricated metal stone shield in-line with the fuel line. I
trigger it with a toggle switch mounted under the dash next to the power
antennae toggle switch. It only runs with the ignition in the "on" position.
If the car has been sitting greater than 72 hours, I turn on the pump until
the clicking noise subsides (about 10 secs.) and then start the car with
minimal cranking and then shut the pump off. It has never let me down no
matter what the outside ambient temperature. I suggest you contact John
Lazenby 714-943-0644 after 8:00 am PST. Rob Kern