Re: [Chrysler300]Update to Armrests

Since they are plastic and presumably would be
reproduced in the dozens rather than the
hundreds, I wonder if it would be more economical
to produce them using desktop scanning and
milling?  Once scanned, a run could be made on demand any time.

http://www.sculptor.org/3D/Replication/MachineReplicationServices.htm

Bill Huff

At 7/12/201009:17 AM, barjam300@xxxxxxx wrote:

>All,
>
>There is a Club Restoration Project in the works to reproduce C & D plus E
>(different) if possible, armrest bases. It currently is in the quoting
>stage at this time.
>
>To hold the cost down, we are currently working with the concept of an
>outer shell & inner support bonded together to make a OEM appearing base.
>
>Jim Bartuska
>

>In a message dated 7/12/2010 6:57:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
><mailto:finsruskw%40iowatelecom.net>finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>I got mine from Goers years ago, they were made of wood.
>
>Dave S.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: