[Chrysler300] From the Terminator's State

[Chrysler300] From the Terminator's State

I am terminating my efforts to obtain five-gang terminal blocks from Pollak.
As indicated below, they suggested circumcision and reperforation of their
six-gang unit.

The e-Bay vendor indicated his sales of five-gang units were reproductions,
so it appears someone is or was reproducing them.

I'd like to define the years these five-gang terminal blocks were used on
MoPars.  My 1955 has one and my parts book shows the same part number for
'55-'58, all MoPars.  Please let me know if your newer or older MoPars have
this same five-gang unit.  And, if later MoPars had terminal blocks with
more or less than five gangs.

I have ordered a six gang unit and will attempt to modify it as suggested by
Dave Schwandt and Pollak.

I'll be back.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber