Re: [Chrysler300] new member

I think that this sounds like sound advice.  It is not wise to go
willy-nilly into something like this.  The car will only be original once,  and I
wouldn't want you to regret your actions down the road.

Joe Savard, Lake Orion, Michigan

In a message dated 7/23/2010 12:48:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,