RE: [Chrysler300] 1960 300F For Sale this weekend

RE: [Chrysler300] 1960 300F For Sale this weekend

Ummm ..  As I read the online auction notes and consult my handy calendar,
it seems to me that this auction is to be held next Friday and Saturday with
this car tentatively scheduled for the auction block somewhere around 3:15
PM on Saturday the 14th of August.

Unless you are the owner of a museum, what would you do with such a car
except display it?  With supposedly only 11K on the odometer you would be
crazy to drive it anywhere.  In my humble opinion (which doesn't amount to a
hill of beans) this is definitely not a driver car.  It's a TROPHY car.
Granted, it is probably the most desirable example of all of the Chrysler
300's.

It is a beautiful example of a great historic car.  Good luck to both sides
of the auction (both Buyer and Seller).

Big John Mc Adams

(In relatively cool SoCal)

  _____