[Chrysler300] RE: [Chrysler] Problems with transmission shift cable repl

[Chrysler300] RE: [Chrysler] Problems with transmission shift cable replacement on 300G

Thanks Jim,

I'm getting some feedback indicating that the replacement cable may be too
loose in the bore of the outer sheath, creating inaccurate movement.  I'm
also told  Imperial Services in the process of a move and I may not hear
back from them for a while.

I may try to recover my original cable and have been researching oil and
heat resistant shrink tubing to recover my original cable with.  Has anyone
done this, and do you have a shrink wrap recommendation?

Bob J