  From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
  To: wlwalls@xxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 C300 trunk lid pad

  Bob Merritt used to make a suitable pad, but I don't know if that is still
  the case - Robert?????

  Pete Fitch

  In a message dated 1/10/2011 11:37:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
  wlwalls@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  Looking for source info for trunk pad material that goes between the skin
  and the frame work of the trunk lid. Found an archieved message from
  several years ago recommending #90 saturated roofing felt. Talked to guy this
  past July at the AACA meet in Louisville that had a reprodution pad in his 55
  Imperial. Lost his name but I think he said it came from PA. Can anyone
  advise where to buy the reproduction and is it an accurate piece? Or is the
  felt still the way to go?

  Thanks for any and all help. Been reading for a while and decide to
  actually use this forum. Hope to finally have this eight year project on the road
  some time this spring.

  Bill Walls
  Columbus, IN

  "Leave Group" button