[Chrysler300] PRODUCTS AVAILABLE

Recently I posted on the Imperial site during an electronic ignition discussion and have been able to assist several people with systems they were in need of.  I've advertised in the Chrysler 300 Club International News for years.

So to bring everyone up to date I can offer the following items to club members at a wholesale level of pricing.

We offer Pertronix Ignitors replacing original points and condensers.  The information I need if you are interest is as follows:

1.    Year of engine and size.
 2.    Single or Dual Points
 3.    Distributor part #
 4.    If possible verify your distributor is original to the engine.
 5.    Pertronix information is rather vague in some areas, so this
 information will help expedite correct info.
 6.    Some applications are not made and can be addressed with Pertronix,
 but the cost is up there.
 7.    What may seem like a common application to you may be very low in
 volume to Pertronix, thus they can't justify making it.
 8.    We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Paypal.
 9.    Provide a complete shipping address so I can also advise you of
 freight cost.
 10.  California residents will need to pay 8.75% sales tax.

Covercraft is another line that I can supply you with once again at very competitive pricing.  Some of you over the years have purchased this line from me.  Here is what I've posted to the other site:

I thought I'd advise you that I'm also a Covercraft distributor who is the industry leader in custom fit car covers with over 50,000 patterns.  In my career I've sold their product for 40 years and can advise you that Covercraft builds product for other notable names out there.

This is yet another product line I can offer to you at exceptionally good pricing.  Covercraft offers many material choices.  With payment via a credit card or Paypal we can have the product drop shipped directly to you from their factory located in Oklahoma.

The question I always is asked is what the best material is.  My answer is what I personally use on my cars and that is the NOAH material.  It is great for indoor and even better for outdoor use.  This is a mid range $$ material, but I think the best value Covercraft offers.

Should any of you want to discuss particulars with me use john@xxxxxxxxx or better yet phone me at 800 421-2011 as an actual conversation is still the best to get the answers you're looking for.

To learn more go to www.covercraft.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional