From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 2:37 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Carlisle 2011

Carlisle  - 2011

This year’s Chrysler Carlisle Nationals will be held at the Carlisle  Fair
rounds during the weekend of July 8-10.  You can register for a spot  on
he show field by going on line to Carlisleevents.com.  and completing  the
egistration form.  Your car sticker will be mailed directly to you,  and you
on’t even have to stop at the gate on the way in.   The only  restriction
s that you must register prior to June 6, 2011 if you are  registering on
ine.  You should also be aware that after June 6th, the  admission price
oes up $10.00 for everyone, on line or not.

For $40.00, you get admission for 2 Thursday through Sunday, and a  safe
arking spot on the show field in the area set aside for our cars (and next
o our tent).  It is actually cheaper to put your car on the show field
han it is to pay admission and outside parking for three days.  Plus, you
ave the convenience of simply getting in your car and driving away at the end
f the day.

Once again, the club has arranged for a block of rooms to be  available at
he Radisson Penn Harris hotel in Camp Hill, PA.  The room  rate is $102.00
er night, if you tell them you are a member of the club.   The Hotel is
ocated on the Camp Hill Bypass of Route 15, and the phone number  is (717)
63-7117.  You must register before June 6th.

This year we also have a block of rooms booked at the Day’s Inn in
arlisle.  Specifically, we have 8 rooms with 2 Queen beds, 3 rooms with a
ingle
ing bed, 2 rooms with Double beds, and 5 rooms with a single Queen  bed.
he rooms with the King bed are $131.50 and the others are all  $121.50 -
ll plus tax.  These are available July 7th  through the  10th but you must
ake your reservation by June 6th, and mention club  membership.  While these
ooms are more expensive than those at the Penn  Harris, they are in
arlisle, which saves 40 miles of driving per day.  The  facility does not have
ll service restaurant, but does have a pub with a  limited menu.  It is
ocated at 101 Alexander Spring Rd in Carlisle and the  telephone number is
717) 258-4147.  It also offers a complimentary hot  breakfast.

Once again, I encourage  you  to come to Carlisle and to  bring your cars
o the show field.  We always have 50 members show up, but  usually only 15
r so cars.  It’s always a fun time and if you can’t make  the California
eet, think of Carlisle as a mini-meet substitute.  Hope to  see you there.

      Pete  Fitch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: