Re: [Chrysler300] tires

The problem is, you're using 2011 money.
As to the Cooper tires, I use them exclusively now on my modern iron, since they're made right here in Arkeysaw, US of A.
Great tires, no balance problems, hold up well on our gravel roads, and give good milage.
I assume that you've had your "L" aligned for radials, if not do it. I believe there's an article in the archives about it, with specs.

They will make the trip to the other end of the world for the meet!
Ray