  From: Ronald Kurtz
  To: Mark Lindahl ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Harmonic Balancer for 413 #2275897

  Hello, Mark:

  According to the club list of vendors, there are three; Damper Doctor (877)
  834-2137, Dale Mfg. (503) 364-8685, and Windslow Mfg. (919)790-9713. I haven't
  used any of them and recommend you wait for comments from those who have; or you
  could solicit comments in another e-mail from club members who have.

  I personally would prefer a rebuild over a NOS balancer. Rubber tends to
  harden over the years and a NOS balancer could slip re the timing mark and could
  create mistiming, whereas a rebuilt balancer has fresh rubber.

  Hope this helps. Any comments from other members?

  Best,
  Ron Kurtz
  E #292