[Chrysler300] Carmel Meet

As usual I'm late on this.  Just back to work today and diggin' out.

We made it home Thursday evening around 7:30pm without a problem.  The '53 Imperial Newport ran great and got lots of looks.  We stopped in San Luis Obispo to show the former owner how the car came back to life and he was pleased.

Glad all who attended the meet seemed to enjoy the car.  It is always good to get some history on where the later cars came from.

To Larry & Sandy, what can be said except EXCELLENT............  But, knowing these two I would have expected nothing less.  Certainly the best West Coast Meet ever and really special to have both clubs on common ground.

Great to see old friends and meet some new ones.  Hope everyone had a safe journey home and is getting ready for the next one......

Best,

John & Christie Lazenby

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional