[Chrysler300] chrysler museum

my son( he owns a '10 challenger) recently received a dodge magazine called
NEVER NEUTRAL. cant tell if it is a one time deal or start of a regular issue.
One of several very nice articles in the magazine is about a storage facility of
dozen of chrysler cars ranging from the '30s to a bunch of vipers, challengers
and concept cars. It is not connected to the Walter P. Chrysler museum and the
curator did not want the location disclosed. His name is Brandt Rosenbusch.
There is a Hurst in one picture. He depends on volunteer labor for a lot of his
progress. Can some of you old time Chryslerites fill in the gaps here. I and i
am sure others are all ears.  pat grant

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: