From: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>
To: <charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Voltage Regulator
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:17:32 -0700

Iâ??ve got to believe that the external Voltage regulators for alternator-equipped cars are entirely different in function and design than the current and voltage regulators (as they are called in my â??55 service manual) for generator-equipped cars. However, I have seen references here to the problematic point-type voltage regulators in early alternator-equipped cars, so perhaps some of the old technology carried over to the new.

Rich Barber