From: "JettLarry@xxxxxxx" <JettLarry@xxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:22 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Motor Wheel

Little story in recent Hemmings re: Motor Wheel Co (the company that made our wire wheels). Quote: Motor Wheel Corporation of Lansing, MI, was one of the nation's most prolific wheel manufacturers. Vying for contracts with Detroit's factories saw the company making a full third of America's production-car wheels as early as 1934. Thirty years later, Motor Wheel had become a subsidiary of Goodyear Tire and Rubber. It was during Goodyear's ownership that Motor Wheel created an enduring classic--the Magnum 500--for the showroom set. Unquote. Just found it interesting that the Magnum 500's on my 66 rag might have been made or licensed by Motor Wheel. (Not Kelsey-Hayes!!)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)