To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:53:46 -0400
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300L quarter panels needed & dash appliques

I need two quarter panels for a 300L coupe. If anyone has a lead on some decent used panels or even a solid parts car I would appreciate a nod. (New Yorker, Newport, 300 2-door)

I've seen some examples of "engine turned" appliques on hot rod dashboards and even noticed the similarity of the 300L dash to the trim on '64 Impalas.
Has anyone tried with any success to use this material on their 300L dash? I've been unable to find it on the internet in a "thin enough" version, but it must be out there.
Any leads appreciated.

Thank you

Jeff Miklas

<*> Your email settings: