[Chrysler300] 'Pete's problem'

I know, it's not directly 300 related BUT,

Might I offer a suggestion that can possibly lessen the effects of a
similar hack should it ever occur to someone else (that just might
happen to read this).

Over Time I have learned a few things, mainly pounded into my head in an
effort to remain "Bug' Free while PC'ing

I think this is more common then not. Should an email message, either
personal OR in a mailing list group solicit a response, either as a
direct message, Or a reply back to the mailing list the email program
Just Might Automatically add the 'reply to' information to the email
programs address book.
Having finally learned this was happening to me, every so often I will
open up the email programs address book and clean out the addresses
collected that I recall as being incidental to me and not one I want to
retain as a long term address book entry.
Over a few months of usage it still surprises me to see how my email
address book grows. All with out any watering on my conscious part.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: