RE: [Chrysler300] E-News Link

This is very strange.  The "E-News button" is now showing up on the main page.  I'm starting to think the screen was not refreshing properly on my PC since my last visit to the site, which was only a couple of days ago.

Bob J

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Warnaar
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:36 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Bob Jasinski
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] E-News Link

Bob and All,

The 300 "e" News button is in a separate framed box all its own. It is not in the block of main menu buttons. It is located below the main menu list and above the Quick Look section. It definitely stands out as its own link. Click anywhere on the colored button and it should bring you to the "e" News.

The link is NOT the "What's New" button or located anywhere in the main menu list.

The box with the link should be very noticeable. It is designed with the same look as the heading on the newsletter.

Don Warnaar