Fw: [Chrysler300] E News and the proposals to go on line only?

Fw: [Chrysler300] E News and the proposals to go on line only?

Earlier today, Tim Tomlin posted a response to my opinion that the club
consider going to an electronic format for the newsletter.

Initially, I just sent a response to Tim. But I reconsidered and felt that
it should be posted to the list.

Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional