RE: [Chrysler300] try this route 300 D barn find

RE: [Chrysler300] try this route 300 D barn find

Good point, Mike.  I see that URL.COM now first directs the seeker to a
preview site that lists the original website in all its length and glory.
If that site address looks OK, the seeker can continue to the site.  Anyway,
the pretty yellow '57C coupe has been bid up to $16,111 and not yet met
reserve.

A safer way of transmitting e-Bay offerings would be to just post the
auction number  and let the seeker highlight, copy and paste the number into
the search box at the e-Bay site.  Such as:  120854538075       for this
car.  I note its paint code is "XXX".  Adult content, for sure!

C-300-K'ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (Getting some needed rain)